The following is a reposting of someone else’s message:
If you feel sad, frustrated, and helpless about the horrible attacks Monday at the Boston Marathon, there is a way to help yourself and help others as well. Tragically, three members of a Bolton family sustained serious injuries in the bombing. In the spirit of community, Lyn Slade, owner of Charlotte’s House Bed & Breakfast and a member of First Parish Church, has organized a bake sale at the First Parish Church to support a fund that has been established to help them recover.
The BAKE SALE will be held SATURDAY APRIL 20, 9 a.m. to noon, in front of The First Parish of Bolton, 673 Main St.
How can you help?
- Bake your best treats, wrap and label them, delivery to Lyn’s on Friday or to the sale on Saturday.
- Help set up on Saturday from 7:30 to 8:30 a/m/
- Help sell from 9 a.m. to noon
- Help clean up at noon
- Make signs
- Make a donation or ask for donations from merchant or friend (coffee makings/cups/table covers/grocery bags…)
- Share your ideas and suggestions
For more information, contact Lyn for details by phone at 978-779-5005 or by e-mail at email@example.com