Notice of Bolton Planning Board Hearing
Pursuant to M.G.L. Chapter 40A, Section 5, the Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 8:30 pm to discuss proposed amendments to the Town’s Zoning Bylaw. The public hearing will be held at the Bolton Public Library, 738 Main Street, Bolton MA 01740.
The following articles will be discussed:
- Line of Sight (Sponsored by the Public Ways Safety Committee)
- Rezoning of Kane property (Citizen’s Petition)
- Recodification of the Zoning By-laws (Board of Selectmen)
- Establishment of a Local Historic District (Local Historic District Committee)
The following are sponsored by the Planning Board.
- Adoption of Village Overlay District
- Adoption of Solar Bylaw
- Amendment of Design Review Guidelines
- Amendment of Use Table to include provisions for the Solar Bylaw and Village Overlay District
- Amendment of the Town Base map to include the Village Overlay District
The complete text relative to the proposed amendments is available for inspection during regular business hours at the Town Clerk’s and Town Planner’s offices located at 663 Main Street, Bolton MA.
To view the Planning Board sponsored articles you can visit the Town’s website at: http://www.townofbolton.com/pages/BoltonMA_Planning/townmeetingarticles/